Marketing, content & communication internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on intern to join our (marketing)team. Since we are a small core team (4) in Brussels with more colleagues spread all over the globe, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and try a broad range of tasks and activities. It’s needless to say that you have a green heart and would love to make this world a greener place by implementing the right marketing techniques. You love everything that is under the topic of sustainability and marketing.
Who are we looking for?
- You have some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Lightroom, Illustrator, Indesign & Premiere Pro (other programs are a plus).
- You can work with the Office 365 package.
- You have 5 years experience in hugging and loving trees.
- You love creating content both behind your desk and on-the-field (drone-flying experience is a plus).
- You have some photo -and video editing experience (being able to work with a camera is a plus).
- You’re fluent in English (& Dutch). French is a plus.
- You are also a bit of a copywriter. Writing sales proposals and blog articles with a scientific base about forests and oceans is something you would love to do.
- You can work on your own and have a can-do mentality.
- You have some experience (or interest) in Google services such as analytics, ads, tag manager,…
- You can travel to Brussels (next to central station) 2(-3) times a week.
- You can use new (AI) tools to enhance your creativity.
Remember, pobody’s nerfect, so even if you don’t have some skills that are listed, we will still take a look at your candidature.
What are you getting in return?
- Brainstorming and actively working to make the world a greener place
- A broad range of responsibilities and direct coaching
- Learning new skills and the opportunity to try a lot of new things
- Awesome colleagues
- Awesome (co-)workspace with an incredible view over Brussels on the rooftop
- This is an unpaid internship but expenses for travel,… are covered by Go Forest
- Ideal start date: September – October 2023
- Recruitment process: After submitting your candidature, you will have an introductory video call with the team. If we match, we love to meet in person before we seal the deal.
- Equal opportunities: We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
- Accessibility: Our office is wheelchair accessible
We are happy to accept interns from a broad range of education and will work with you to adapt your internship to the needs of your education.
Interested? Submit your CV & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (more creative ways are also welcomed)
Know someone? Sharing is caring!
Motivated to take your company to the next green level? We will gladly explain more about our vision and possibilities! Contact us to become a leader for a greener world.